1986 VW Coachbuilt Niesmann + Bischoff 7-berth MotorhomeFor sale our 7-berth 1986 Niesmann + Bischoff 670F motorhome based on a VW LT50 chassis, 2.5L Manual Turbo
Diesel, with 210,000km on the clock. MOT to May '11, Tax to Nov '10. 6 belted seats (inc driver).
This is a great vehicle that we imported from Germany in 2008 (now registered on UK plates), but its time for it to have a
new home after it has served us well for many happy family holidays.
Niesmann and Bischcoff are builders
of very high spec motorhomes, their current models retail for over £100000, this classic benefits from the high quality
and specification for which Niesmann and Bischoff are so well known.
This motorhome sleeps seven
- Generous overcab double,
converts to double
- Single sofa ajacent to dinette
- two bunks
at the back of the vehicle which can be separated from main living area by a sliding wooden door (ideal for children).
It is equipped to a very high spec including:
Generally the body is in good condition with just a few marks to be expected for its
age and it is mechanically sound. New battery recently fitted, and complete new set of Michelin Agilis were fitted approx.
3 years ago and have done relatively few miles. Lots of service history and lots of original paperwork, including for
the various systems installed.
- Generously sized bathroom with full-size
toilet, and separate shower (with a standard size shower tray and convenional shower door).
Alde wet central heating & hot water system. The boiler was replaced in 2009, including full gas system service, at a
cost of £1800.
- A seperate gas tank installed under the vehicle (no need for bottles)
This can be filled with LPG at a petrol station. This is far cheaper than using bottles, to half fill the tank cost £11,
this would last us over a year with 2 or 3 family holidays. There is an option to install bottles, with full UK fittings
and a bottle cupboard at rear (which we currently use as an extra storage locker).
- Two solar panels on the roof, these keep the two leisure batteries topped up.
- Coleman air conditioning unit in the passenger compartment.
- Bike Racks to accomodate 4 bikes.
- Fully winterised
including: double-glazing thoughout the passenger compartment, internal water tanks and extremely good insulation (we know
the heating works, but have never needed to use it even on autumn and early spring breaks).
- Ski racks are fitted on the roof.
- Omnistor 4000 4.4m Awning
- Plenty of Storage - including under all bench seats (the storage under the sofa is also accessible as an external
locker), a generous wardrobe with hanging rail, and lots of cupboards.
- Triple gas hob
- 3-way Refigerator (Gas, 12V or 240V hookup)
- Al-ko safe fitted into an inside cupboard.
Very good condition and ready to drive away to your next holiday.
More pictures available on request.
|Click to enlarge!
|Click to enlarge!